Saturday 28 March 2015

Zack Orji: I got born again before I joined Nollywood

No matter all the love scenes he has played in the movies, veteran movie actor, Zack Orji said he is born again and in fact, had been a strong Christian even before he joined the movie industry in Nigeria.
Not many people know him as an ordained minister of God but in a chat with Saturday Beats, he disclosed that he had been into the ministry for a long time.
“Everybody has an aspect of God in them but some people get ordained to do it. I have been in the ministry for a long time. I have been with the Christian Central Chapel International Ministry for more than 15 years and my two daughters were born there. I am a senior member of the church. My bishop just ordained me because of the works that I have been doing. Even before I was ordained as a minister, I had been given invitation to give inspirational talk and preach in churches in different places. Whenever I got such invitations, I normally notified the bishop and he would give me his blessings to go.
“It is not as if I went and sought to become an ordained man of God, it had been brewing in me and my bishop had seen that I had a calling, so he ordained me. I had been born again even before I came into the entertainment industry. I gave my life back in my university days,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment